Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Learning Is Fun


          During the 1st quarter of this School Year, we tackled in our ICT subject the Internet, blogging and search engines. Our teacher taught us the history of Internet, different internet components, internet tools, internet services, web server and browsers, types of data on the internet and the people behind internet. The next lesson is all about blogging. I learned the different types of blogs, portfolio of matrics and advantages of blogs to us. Lastly, we discussed search engines wherein we talked about combining search terms.

          It's been normal that in everything we do, there are certain circumstances that we might face. Since this is my first time to publish blogs, I am afraid that someone might judge my articles. I am not that good in writing compositions that's why I am not confident with the articles I published. So, I asked help to my fellow classmates and other companions to address this problem.

          Moving on, I must admit that the 1st Quarter lesson were really fun and hopefully I will enjoy and continue gaining new knowledge for the next quarters.

9 comments: